Day 3- 30 Day Shred
I woke up this morning even more sore than yesterday. Due to time, I had to wait until the afternoon to Shred. Today was the worst out of all three so far. I was so sore it was painful getting through it.....but I did! I'm loving working out at home and pretty dedicated to getting through this! Jamie told me it's good to train 5 days and rest two days. So that is the plan!!
Two things really encouraged me today to stay focused on getting into shape.
1.I was watching Oprah this afternoon and she had her trainer Bob Green on the show. He said one of the most important things for success and making life changes is creating a picture in your head of how you want your life to look. So this afternoon I created that picture. That picture includes me creating over all health in my life. Working on my inner health and my fitness.
2. Tonight I went and saw the movie "The Fighter". It was about a boxer that trains for all these different fights. His dedication through the movie and how he did anything to make that goal happen was incredible. He was an ATHLETE!
I think in some ways that is the way I need to be thinking about my new picture. Putting in the dedication to create that picture in my mind!
Who knew Oprah and tonights movie would create such great motivation for me today!
Today was a good day!
No comments:
Post a Comment