Hawaiian Shopping
My man and I had an amazing time in Hawaii. We stayed in a beautiful hotel with a private beach and a view that never gets old. We spent all day on the beach or at the pool and the evenings shopping. This trip made me realize my man and I have a passion for the same thing......shopping. Most men hate shopping but Jamie really enjoys it. He is a clothes junkie like me!!! I am normally one of those people who like's to shop on my own but I really liked having him with me. It's a nice feeling walking out of a fitting room and having someone you adore tell you that you "look great in that outfit". SOLD :)
I bought a new bikini before I left and was so happy I got it. It fit so well and I ended up wearing it lots.
The shopping was amazing in Hawaii. They have one of the largest open air malls in the world which we went to a couple times. Also, they had a great outlet mall which Jamie enjoyed!! I picked up a couple great dresses while I was away. A couple at BCBG which will be great for next summer and a fun Christmas party dress.
Here are some pictures of our trip......
No comments:
Post a Comment