Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Christmas Party time!

Christmas Party time!

I LOVE shopping for Christmas party dresses!  Something about getting all dressed up, makes me happy.  I spend a lot of time in work clothes and cozy's on the weekend.  I don't got out much on the town anymore.  So getting dolled up is fun!

I found a great royal dress at BCBG which I think could be my fav new color to wear.  I got lots of compliments on the dress.  While reading my "People Magazine" on the plan I saw this great white and silver dress from American outfitters for 69.00.  So, I went and found it while we were in Hawaii.  I wore this dress with black tights........It made me feel very festive.

This cut of dress is perfect for my curves.  Tight in all the right places and for giving in all the right places!! :)

Blue Dress: BCBG 
Sorry for my bedroom picture :) 

White/ Silver Dress- American Outfitters 

No comments:

Post a Comment