Petite Feet Sample Sale
I have been shopping like crazy lately! I promised myself no more shopping until Hawaii at the end of the month!
Today I went to the Petite Feet sample sale. It was at the PNE Forum and today was their VIP day. There was no line when we got there which was great! I didn't think it was that busy considering it was the first morning. They told me they add new shoes everyday of the 4 day sale.
My big find was a pair of tan riding boots that fit my calfs. I have been looking forever for a pair like this. They are a bit tight in the calf but I will pay to have them stretched. Worth the money when they are great boots!
The boots are Franco Sarto and I also got a pair of Kensie girl leopard flats. The boots were 125 and the flats were 60. I had a 10 dollar off the first purchase. So, not bad for two pairs of shoes.
Worth going to this sale!

No comments:
Post a Comment