My name is Claire, I live in Vancouver and have a successful careers in dental sales. I have an amazing man in my life that makes me smile every day and have lots of great people in my life that love me.
Life is good!
I'm a women with curves and this is my story........
I have struggled with my weight my whole life. I have tried every diet on the market and at the end of the day I know its all about healthy living through food and exercise. At the age of 27, my weight seemed to stabilize and I really started to embrace my curves. That is when I started plus modelling and started to view my body in a different way. I never thought I would be modelling later in life or would I ever imagine doing photo shoots in everything from lingerie to swim suites.
One of my best friend's Aimee got me the first lingerie shoot I ever did with Hips & Curves. I felt like I was a deer in head lights in front of the camera, half naked for the first time. But it was so much fun and I am thankful for such a great first experience with the H&C team!!
| Deer in the head lights |
![]() |
| Aimee caught me trying to pull up my pantie hose |
My love for clothes and shopping with curves has always been a challenge. I believe every women should learn how to dress for their body type. I feel like I have become pretty good at picking out clothes that make me feel great. So I thought I would share my tips and finds though a blog. Like I mentioned before, I might add this and that as I go.

Congrats! I can't wait to see what you come up with.
ReplyDeletexo
Melissa